We want to be by your side on your journey of success. Fill out the form below for a chance to win £15,000 worth of consulting from the Prescient team.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open only to businesses that are members of the Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce.
- The competition is not open to any employee or family member of Greater Birmingham Chambers of Commerce or Prescient Business Consulting or anyone including its agents connected with this competition.
- The competition will be promoted through a variety of digital and print channels. All entrants will be accounted for and a winner will be notified.
- Judging will take place at Chamber House, 75 Harborne Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 3DH, on 6 October
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash
- The deadline for competition entries will be at midnight on 30 September, 2020.
- Limited to one entry per business.
- Applicants must follow “Prescient Business” on LinkedIn to enter the competition.
- Should the selected winner not respond to attempts to contact them, the Chamber reserves the right to seek an alternative winner. The Chamber has no responsibility to anyone who has not responded.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The judges’ decision is final and reserve the right not to correspond on any matter.
- The laws of England apply and any disputes will be dealt with in English courts only.
- Once the prize is issued, no changes are permitted
- The winner will enter into a contractual agreement directly with Prescient Business Consulting Ltd and this contract will cover all aspects of the provision of consultancy services. The Chamber has no contractual involvement.
- The winner must consent to reasonable publicity of the award and execution of the subsequent consultancy project, subject to reasonable editorial rights over the content.
We work with individuals and teams to help people think and act differently – empowering them to make better decisions that develop and drive the organisation to where they want to be.
We start by asking the right questions – why are you running the business and what do you wish to achieve? We encourage people to take their heads out of the detail and work ‘on the business’, rather than work ‘in the business’.
We help businesses to be more efficient, effective and profitable by providing the right tools, templates and processes and supporting this organisational change with learning and development.