If you think Prescient could be ‘it’ and you fancy making some new, super-talented friends by working in one of our teams, enter your details below and we’ll do the rest.
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking and don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.
Our employee experience
Our people really are our most valuable assets and differentiators so we’re incredibly proud to offer what we think is one of the best packages around to keep them happier, healthier and fitter including:
- Flexible working – and by flexible working, we mean true flexible working… you choose how and where you want to work (we value this so much, it’s why we put it above salary!).
- Competitive salary and pension plan.
- 25 days’ holiday plus all Bank Holidays.
- A day off to celebrate your Birthday.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Healthy stuff – free fruit in the office, gym membership and wellbeing opportunities to name but a few.
- Unlimited tea and coffee to get the creative juices flowing Monday to Thursday and ‘Fizz Friday’ to celebrate our achievements, either individually or collectively, at the end of each week.
- Company get togethers throughout the year – not to mention a really fun Christmas party!
We work with individuals and teams to help people think and act differently – empowering them to make better decisions that develop and drive the organisation to where they want to be.
We start by asking the right questions – why are you running the business and what do you wish to achieve? We encourage people to take their heads out of the detail and work ‘on the business’, rather than work ‘in the business’.
We help businesses to be more efficient, effective and profitable by providing the right tools, templates and processes and supporting this organisational change with learning and development.